If you do not know what to expect from your first visit the following description should help to put your mind at ease.
- Upon arrival your chiropractor will welcome you to Derby Family Chiropractic.
- A detailed case history will be taken.
- An explanation of chiropractic will be given.
- You may be asked to change into a gown and some orthopaedic and Neurological test will be performed.
- The cause behind your discomfort will be explained and a treatment plan outlined (how many treatments and frequency of treatments likely to be needed).
- If you are able to be treated by chiropractic at this stage you will receive your first treatment.
- If the diagnosis is not clear or chiropractic is not the best course of action then alternative treatment paths will be discussed eg receive an x-ray / see another health professional.
- Throughout your time at Derby Family Chiropractic, simple layman's language will be used when ever possible.